Saturday, February 15, 2014

Knowledge abounds

While standing in line at the pharmacy a lady and a man that were not together were chatting with me.  The subject of where they lived was mentioned to one another on how far they drive to Tinker Air Force Base.  In discussion they mentioned the restoration of Knoles Cemetery.  I told them that I owned it and I was the one doing the restoration.  What a small world.  The man standing there said that he knew a lot of people that were familiar with the cemetery and how much it had changed.  I was thanked for the good work.  It has been a lot of work and a lot of money but the rewards are rich.  To those that thank me.  You are welcome.  I thank you for admiring  the cemetery and appreciating my work.  Here's to many years of future beauty and usefulness.